Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Cheri Amour

It was summer and it's Cherry season...We must have bought so much that we got tired of eating them...So, I started pulling out some props, things I don't even realize I have...I cut this Carnation flower from my yard before it gets eaten by squirrels...Yes, they destroyed all of my Carnations :( But i'm glad they didn't mess with my Lilies or else, #$#@$%@...

I played with colors by adjusting the saturation slider...I turned off all but the red slider to achieve this effect...


I bought this mini vase from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...Actually, I think it's a shooter glass but I thought it could be used as a mini vase and it worked!

There's my baby, Ruby, staring at the Cherries...I just told her to stay away and she did :D Isn't she lovely? I'll post some of her pictures later

There's nothing like having white as background...It's just like a blank canvass and put colors on it...The Red color pops out and for a little distraction, I snipped some mint blossoms from my yard and used my native place mat for additional color...

This time, I place the Cherries on my black stone cheese board...Still acceptable, just a little bit dark...Plus, I added some vignette for a slight effect...

I've edited these pictures on LR3 which I downloaded for a free trial for 2 months...Then when it expired, I downloaded it again but this time, just for a month...Guess, they remembered my computer that's why it's shorter period...But I can't complain, that kept me busy over the summer...I wonder what i'll be doing next summer...









No comments:

Post a Comment